Two Rivers Insurance Frequently Asked Questions

Browse our collection of frequently asked questions to learn more about our valuable insurance services.

If you have a question you’d like answered, please fill out the form below.


Personal Lines FAQs:

When do I need to add my student driver to the policy?  

Most companies require the student to be added when they obtain their school permit or driver’s license, whichever comes first.  If they have a learner’s permit allowing them to only drive with an adult in the vehicle then, they would not need to be added on.

If my neighbor’s tree falls on my garage, will their insurance pay for the damage? 

No, that would be a claim for the owner of the garage.  If it is discovered that the neighbor was negligent and the tree should have been removed or trimmed, then the neighbor could potentially be found responsible.

Will my auto policy pay to repair a rock chip in my windshield? 

If the vehicle has comprehensive coverage and the chip qualifies to be repaired, then most companies will waive the cost of the repair.

Is my ATV covered on my homeowners policy? 

No.  An endorsement or separate policy is required for ATV coverage.

What discounts may apply to me? 

A sample of available discounts would be mulit-car, multi-policy, pay in full, good student, safety features, claim free, safe driver, updated roof.

Is there a discount available for the security system I installed on my home? 

Yes, most companies offer discounts depending on the type of security system.

Does my policy cover for Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, or other similar programs? 

No. These exposures are not covered on a personal home or auto policy.  A special endorsement or separate policy is required to provide the needed coverage for these programs.


Commercial Lines FAQs:

Have a question regarding our Commercial Lines? Contact us or fill out the form on this page!


Group Benefits FAQs:

Have a question regarding our Group Benefits? Contact us or fill out the form on this page!

Ask a Question